Monday, April 7, 2014

If you don't hear from me by....

This weekend... I have bled to death.  Send out the rescue squad.

 No seriously.  WTH is a post failed cycle bleed like?  Freddy Kruger meets SAW.  The last two days I have had to resort to wearing only yoga pants because my bloated gut boycotted jeans.  I had to tell my running partner 'No sorry, I can't run today.  I am bleeding like I am dying and a gator might eat me if I run.'  Gravity sucks.  I briefly considered the rowing machine, but the repeated squishing of the abdomen and wearing spandex doesn't allow a back up method of gore control.  It was a passing thought... 

But on the plus side, the period brought on a new cycle.  Yesterday I started Estrogen again.

On April 15, I have my lining scan, estrogen and progesterone levels and from there, we can go ahead and schedule the next transfer.. 


Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. I had two REALLY bad failed cycles during my surro journeys. Laying on the floor, bleeding out onto the rug bad :( Keeping sticky thoughts for you for round 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and following your journey, Mel!

    ReplyDelete